Even though we may be sad summer is coming to an end, one of the best makeup seasons is quickly approaching. You may not have had the chance to wear a lot of makeup with the summer heat. Luckily, the changing weather gives you the opportunity to play around with some great fall makeup looks.
We want to share some of our top makeup looks and products that you can use to achieve these looks. We want you to look great and to feel great so here are some tips how to style your makeup this fall.
1. Blush is one of the fastest growing products on the market. While it may be a subtle addition to your current routine, it can add to your overall look for sure. Even if you don’t wear any other makeup, blush is a quick and easy way to bring out your cheekbones while giving your face a healthy, sun-kissed look.
2. Eyeshadow is another product that has been buzzing for this upcoming fall. However, not just any eyeshadow. A very specific blend of pink and beige eyeshadow gives the eyes a slight pearly glow. Since the tones are more neutral, they tend to define the eye in a unique way. Consider this look if you want your eyes to sparkle!
3. Pastels, Pastels, Pastels! Yes, we said it three times! Why? Because pastels are a make or break look for this fall. Whether it’s a small dab of pastel blue eyeshadow, or a pastel pink blush on your cheek, these colors are a go-to for your fall look. Not only will they discreetly draw attention to your eyes and face, but they match almost any outfit you may wear!
Are you wondering where to get products to achieve these trending fall looks? Luckily for you, we have a ton!
1. This Mineral Blush is offered in over ten colors to match a variety of skin tones and looks. It gives you a radiant glow of color. They blend in with the rest of your look flawlessly. Consider investing in mineral blush for your trendy fall looks.
2. In fact, Mineral Eye Color is another great option when it comes to eyeshadow. The pure mineral blends come in all sorts of colors ranging from green to orange, to bright white or purple. Consider mixing a couple of these eyeshadow colors to get the best look!
For this fall, consider adding in a couple of these mineral colors into your everyday makeup look. Not only are these looks simple but they are quick to do and great for anyone!